Troubleshoot Your Geothermal Not Cooling in Richmond, VA and Surrounding Areas
GEOTHERMAL - NOT COOLING
- Check the settings on your thermostat. Make sure the temperature control selector is set below the current room temperature, and the system switch is on the COOL or AUTO position. The fan switch should be set to ON for continuous airflow or AUTO if you want the blower to operate only while the system is operating.
- Try to get the system to turn on by lowering the thermostat to its lowest temperature setting.
- If the airflow out of your registers seems low, check the air filter. An extremely dirty air filter can block airflow.
- Make sure all registers are open and not obstructed.
- Check the power disconnect switch by each unit (outdoor and indoor).
- Check the fuse/breaker at the electrical panel for both the outdoor and indoor unit.
- If the problem persists, please call us.