Quality Air Conditioning Repair Services in Richmond, VA and Surrounding Areas
AC problems can strike out of the blue despite your best efforts. Fortunately, the experts at Americool Heating & Cooling, Inc. offer quick, convenient AC repairs designed to solve all types of mechanical and electrical problems. We also deliver emergency repair services, an all-in-one Preventative Maintenance Program, and an almost 10-year warranty for all repairs.
Signs It's Time for an AC Repair
Central cooling systems have five main components, the thermostat, compressor, condenser, evaporator, and air handler. There are also dozens of smaller parts, such as capacitors, bearings, and valves, critical for the system's efficient operation. If your system is struggling to cool your home or isn't running, we'll get to the bottom of it. Here are a few of the most common air conditioner repair issues our team encounters.
- Starting difficulties
- Overheating or ice buildup
- Little to no airflow
- Hot and cold spots
- Humidity buildup
- Excessive operating noise
- Leaks due to clogged drain lines
- Tripped circuit breakers
- Short cycling
Before calling Americool, you can do a few things to ensure your system is working as it should. If you've tried these steps or aren't comfortable completing general maintenance tasks, we'll be glad to pinpoint the problem.
- Reset the circuit breaker to your AC system.
- Make sure that the emergency shutoff switch hasn't been activated.
- Double-check your thermostat settings or replace the battery.
- Replace the return filters to ensure adequate airflow.
- Hose off the outdoor condenser coils to remove debris.
- Give your system five minutes to restart after a power interruption.
Working with Americool
Our local, family-owned company has extensive knowledge of the AC repair field thanks to continued education and training. We value our employees and focus on recruiting and retaining the most qualified service technicians to ensure you receive the most personalized service possible. When you call our office, you'll speak to a courteous, helpful comfort specialist who can answer your questions and set up a convenient consultation appointment. Why do customers continue recommending our services time and time again?
- We have over a decade’s worth of experience servicing AC equipment from all manufacturers.
- Our philosophy is that quality trumps quantity every time.
- Fair pricing at every turn
- Your technician will provide an estimate and recommendations before completing any work.
- We’re proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist
- Our air conditioning repairs are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
To schedule AC repairs or learn more about our services, give our team a call today. We'll get your AC system back up and running in no time!