Preventative HVAC Maintenance for Your Heating and Air Conditioning System in Richmond, VA
Get your HVAC system ready for the heating or cooling season by scheduling preventive maintenance services. Americool Heating & Cooling, Inc. will check each part of your furnace, heat pump, or air conditioner to ensure it's in proper working order. The most important factor in this equation is providing you with superb customer service.
Spring Air Conditioner Maintenance
When you fire up your air conditioner, you want it to work perfectly, and you deserve to enjoy reliable performance all summer long. Have your AC or heat pump serviced every spring to prevent unexpected breakdowns and efficiency losses. Help your equipment last longer and put money back in your pocket. Here are a few maintenance tasks we include in each Americool tune-up.
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Examining equipment to see if any repairs are needed
- Testing the compressor and fan motor
- Checking the refrigerant levels and output
- Testing the capacitors for bulges, rust, & leaks
- Flush the condensate line and use a cleaning solution on the coils to make sure they're efficient
Fall Tune-Ups for Your Furnace or Heat Pump
Shorter days mean it's time to schedule a service visit and get furnace maintenance completed or your heat pump checked. Our service technicians check each system part, from the fan and burners to the gas lines. Moving parts are prone to wear and tear, and passive systems, such as the air ducts and exhaust flues, are also critical for the system's safe and efficient operation. Our fall maintenance services include the following:
- Cleaning the burners and combustion sensor
- Testing and evaluating the gas valve
- Inspecting the heat exchanger and fan motor
- Checking the static pressure
- Checking the superheat, subcooling and airflow levels
- Cleaning & adjusting the pilot assembly
Annual HVAC Maintenance and Service Recommendations
Generally, you should have your HVAC equipment serviced twice a year, either in the spring and fall or at times more convenient for you. When in doubt, follow the manufacturer's recommendations as described in the owners' manual, or ask our comfort specialists for personalized advice.
We offer a Preventative Maintenance Program that provides Richmond, VA, residents with two complimentary tune-ups each year for gas furnaces, central air conditioning systems, and heat pumps. Additional benefits are:
- Priority service 365 days a year
- Discounted diagnostic fees for ESA customers
- A 15% discount on repair services for compressors, dryers, labor, and more
- We will not make any repairs without your approval
- Up to a 10-year warranty that covers all repairs (including parts & labor), as long as the service plan is current
- And more!
Protect your system between maintenance visits by replacing the air filters and keeping plants and debris away from the AC. Staying ahead of the curve is the way to go since postponed maintenance is the top cause of breakdowns and premature repairs.
If your system was installed in the past decade, spring and fall tune-ups can protect your factory warranty. Preventive HVAC maintenance is worth every penny with the peace of mind and savings you'll enjoy now and in the long run. When it's time to schedule an annual maintenance visit, reach out to the locally owned pros at Americool. Setting up a convenient appointment is easy when you work with our team.